Thank you to our partners who attended this week’s OneCity Health Partner Webinar: Initiating Phase III: Promoting Connections and Impacting Patients.
For our partners who were unable to view the webinar, the slides are available to view here.
Our partners should keep in mind next steps:
- January 11, 2018: Palliative Care Case Conference Webinar, focused on palliation of postherpetic neuralgia and initiating a goals-of-care discussion in the setting of a serious chronic illness. Details are on our Events Calendar
- Due January 12, 2018: Phase II Process Metric PM002.3 (IDS – Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- Due January 12, 2018: Phase II Process Metric PM022.2 (Palliative Care – Integrated Palliative Care Outcome Scale [IPOS])
- January 17, 2018: America’s Essential Hospitals is hosting a webinar regarding the relationship between legal needs and health. Kalpana Bhandarkar, Senior Consultant, Social Services Integration, OneCity Health, is a presenter. Details are on our Events Calendar
- January 18, 2018: CUNY is sponsoring a webinar, “Collaborative Care: Facilitating Problem Solving Treatment Groups” that may be of interest to our primary care partners. Details to join are on our Events Calendar
- January 22, 2018: Primary Care and Population Health Grand Rounds. This month’s topic is Population Health Management. Details to join this webinar are on our Events Calendar
- Due January 26, 2018: Two recurring Phase II Asthma metrics – PM003.3 and PM012.3
- Due January 26, 2018: Two recurring Phase II Care Transitions metrics – PM010.3 and PM011.3
- Due January 26, 2018: Seven Phase II Patient Engagement Metrics
- Due January 31, 2018: Recurring Phase II HIV metric PM005.3
- February 13, 2018: Participate in our next OneCity Health Partner Webinar
- Due February 15, 2018: Sign Phase III Comprehensive Schedule B through DocuSign
- Due February 23, 2018: Submit the Compensation and Benefits Survey to BDO and attest to completion on the Portal
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.