Thank you to our partners for their continued engagement with NowPow, our web-based social services directory and referral software. Based on their feedback at our March 14, 2018 Citywide Project Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting, we are excited to announce that OneCity Health will make additional NowRx licenses available to our partners.
As a reminder, NowRx is the NowPow product available to OneCity Health partners during the first phase of our rollout. NowRx is recommended for staff that help coordinate social service referrals for clients or patients. To obtain additional NowRx licenses for their organization, partners should complete the following steps:
- Complete the Multiple NowRx User Onboarding Form to:
- Designate the primary contact to coordinate with OneCity Health on the activation or deactivation of user accounts as needed
- Provide user information for additional NowRx users (we recommend 1-2 users per organizational site)
- Indicate which users should have access to utilization reports
- Sign the amended Appendix 1 to the NowPow Participant Agreement which will reflect the number of requested additional users (which a partner will receive as soon as the organization completes the onboarding form above)
- Have new users participate in an upcoming training webinar as soon as they can:
- April 19th from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Click Here to Register
- May 1st from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Click Here to Register
- May 17th from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Click Here to Register
- June 5th from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Click Here to Register
- June 21st from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Click Here to Register
We encourage users to review the user tools and refreshers within NowPow to promote effective utilization at their organization, and share feedback with us on what is working well or not working well. Users can access these refreshers via the NowPow Support Portal available upon accessing their respective NowPow accounts. We will monitor utilization activity and coordinate with the primary contact to reassign or deactivate licenses that have not had any login activity for three consecutive months.
We are excited to offer our partners the use of NowPow to support the advancement of integrated, collaborative, and coordinated services across the continuum of care.