Update on August 14, 2018: The submission deadline has been extended to September 14, 2018 from August 24, 2018.
The fourth annual DSRIP Learning Symposium will take place February 11-13, 2019 in Saratoga Springs, NY, and the New York State Department of Health (NYS DOH) is currently seeking proposals for presentations and posters during the event. Presenting at the Symposium is an opportunity to share achievements, ideas and lessons with colleagues from across the State and to learn from the experiences of others.
All OneCity Health partners are encouraged to submit proposals across the following themes:
- Demonstrating impact
- Building effective partnerships
- Reducing disparities
- Leveraging data
- Communicating value
- Spreading and scaling best practices
- Sustaining impact post-DSRIP
- Implementing value-based payment arrangements
There is no limit on the number an organization can submit. The deadline to submit a proposal is August 24, 2018.
Below please find additional information about the upcoming Symposium.
More information and the application can be found at: http://www.dsriplearning.com/RFP/index.htmlAbout the DSRIP Learning Symposium
As DSRIP transitions into the final year, this Symposium aims to:
- Showcase what works and encourage the adoption of effective strategies
- Highlight innovators and innovations and challenge “business as usual”
- Deepen learning with new tools, skills, and actionable, change ideas
- Lock in best practices, learning, and knowledge
- Move from local pockets of excellence to statewide transformation
- Harvest and reflect on the learning across PPS, organizations and stakeholders
The fourth annual NY DSRIP Learning Symposium will convene up to 800 leaders and stakeholders of the DSRIP program. Participants will include the 25 PPS, community-based organizations, managed care organizations, and the NYS DOH administration, as well as consumer advocates, national health care reform experts, and other public health officials from within and beyond NY.
The symposium program will include:
- Skill building, problem solving and planning workshops
- Best practice sessions
- Panels including multiple perspectives and experiences
- Poster presentation and viewing
- Structured and informal networking
There is no limit on the number of proposals for poster and/or presentations from a single organization. All proposals must be submitted online by August 24th. Proposals will be reviewed by a program committee and selections will be made to achieve the most compelling program for our diverse DSRIP community. There are a limited number of presentation and poster slots available, and as such, it is unlikely all proposals will be accepted.Important Dates
- July 20, 2018: Request for Symposium Posters and Presenters Opens
- August 24, 2018: Proposal Submission Deadline
- October 19, 2018: Notification of Acceptance
- February 11-13, 2019: 4th Annual Learning Symposium, Saratoga Springs, NY
Please contact email@example.com for any questions related to the Learning Symposium or the RFP.