- This event has passed.
NYS DOH Webinar: How CBOs can get Involved in VBP
July 11, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
On Wednesday, July 11th from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., the New York State Department of Health (NYS DOH), Office of Health Insurance Programs, Bureau of Social Determinants of Health, will be hosting a webinar for Community Based Organizations (CBOs) that are considering or are in the process of entering into a Value Based Payment (VBP) contract. This webinar may be of interest to OneCity Health partners.
Topic areas covered in the webinar will include:
- How CBOs can get involved in VBP
- How a CBO can create a value proposition
- Types of CBO/VBP contracting arrangements
- VBP myths and facts for CBOs
- Key items to include in CBO/VBP contracts
- Live Q&A
Any questions can be sent to SDH@health.ny.gov.