Integrated Delivery System Surveys
As part of our efforts to build an Integrated Delivery System, all OneCity Health partners are asked to complete various surveys to help us gauge progress, learn new information or meet New York State Department of Health reporting requirements for the DSRIP program. These surveys correspond to performance metrics in the Comprehensive Schedule B. Recent surveys include:
Phase II Surveys
- Phase II Partner Network & Gap Assessment Survey
- Workforce Impact Survey
- NPI Survey
- Phase III Contracting Survey
- 2017 Financial Assessment Survey
Phase III Surveys
- 2018 Compensation and Benefits Survey
- Workforce Impact Survey: Process Metric N_004.1
- Coming Soon: Workforce Impact Survey: Process Metric N_004.2
These surveys are for reference only and not currently open for submission. In September 2018 OneCity Health will post an updated Workforce Impact Survey in order to complete Process Metric N_004.2.
In addition to the surveys listed above, OneCity Health also asks partners to complete additional surveys based on partner type or initiatives they are participating in.