The following organizations have been asked to join the workgroup:
- African Services Committee
- Community Service Society of NY
- God’s Love We Deliver
- Health People
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- Make the Road New York
- NYC Department for the Aging (DFTA)
- Ridgewood Bushwick Senior Citizens Council
- South Asian Council for Social Services
- Young Adult Institute (YAI) and Premier HealthCare
We are looking forward to working with all these organizations, and sharing their insights and expertise across our network later this year.
In addition to this workgroup, we expect to continue to hear the experiences and voices of all of our community partners in other forums such as the Project Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings and monthly OneCity Health Partner Webinars.
Finally, we are also excited to have Community Service Society of New York (CSSNY) soon begin as our technical assistance partner for community based organization (CBO) capacity building. They will work with us to provide our social service partners with organizational and educational assistance on preparing for value-based payments and improving health outcomes. Thank you to the other two applicants for their expressed interest in this role.