The September 2017 Phase II OneCity Health Partner Reporting Manual provides comprehensive information on what to report, and includes step-by-step instructions on how to report, including:
- Reporting deadlines
- How to report through the OneCity Health Partner Portal
- What to report for each individual metric
- An overview of patient engagement metrics
- How to invoice through the OneCity Health Partner Portal
- How to reach OneCity Health for support
The September 2017 Phase II OneCity Health Partner Reporting Manual replaces the June 2017 version.
Version 3.0 of the Phase I Partner Reporting Manual, with instructions on how to report on the Phase I Comprehensive Schedule B and distinct Schedule B metrics due in the fourth quarter of DY2 (through March 31, 2017) was issued January 9, 2017 and is available to download here.