OneCity Health Services provides core administrative and operational services essential to the proper functioning of the OneCity Health Performing Provider System’s projects under the New York State Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program. It reports to the PPS fiduciary organization (NYC Health + Hospitals), works in service to the PPS, and is responsible for overall DSRIP implementation and for meeting obligations to enable performance.
- Information technology
- Performance data tracking and analysis
- Partnership management
- Project protocol design and evaluation
- Finance functions including budgeting and funds flow
- Workforce development oversight
- Healthcare management consulting services