Thank you to our partners who attended today’s OneCity Health Partner Webinar: Building for the Future: Strengthening Hospital-Community Partnerships.
For our partners who were unable to view the webinar, the slides are available to view here.
As discussed during the webinar, our partners should keep in mind upcoming events and next steps:
- July 11: VBP Webinar: The Specific Functions That Need to Happen within an Organization in Order to Be Successful in a VBP Environment
- July 11: NYS DOH Webinar: How CBOs can get Involved in VBP
- July 12: Webinar: Investing In Social Services as a Core Strategy for Healthcare Organizations – Developing the Business Case. Hosted by the Commonwealth Fund and KPMG
- July 17: Collaborative Care Training (in person) – Wellness Self-Management Plus Facilitator Training
- July 19: NowPow training (webinar)
- July 24: Collaborative Care Training (webinar) – Depression and Anxiety in Primary Care: Basic Psychopharmacology
- Due July 25: Seven Phase III Comprehensive Schedule B Process Metrics
- Due July 31: 13 Phase III Comprehensive Schedule B Process Metrics
- August 7: NowPow Training (webinar)
- August 14: Please join us for our next OneCity Health Partner Webinar
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.