We apologize for the technical issues at the start of the presentation, and appreciate the patience of our participants as we resolved them.
Thank you as well to our guest presenter, Christopher Leto of RiseBoro Community Partnership, for his insight on the Strategic Advisory Workgroup. Please find Chris’ contact information here, listed under his organization’s old name, Ridgewood Bushwick Senior Citizen Council.
As discussed during the webinar, our partners should keep in mind upcoming events and next steps:
- Due May 11: Deadline to express interest in the next Strategic Advisory Workgroup by completing the online survey
- May 14: New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene free Buprenorphine Waiver Training
- Due May 15: Process Metric N_008.1 (NowPow)
- May 17: NowPow training
- By May 18: OneCity Health will have notified all lead Innovation Award applicants whether or not they received funding. If a lead applicant did NOT receive notification, please reach out to our support desk right away
- May 18: Interested in helping to plan the next DSRIP Symposium? Join the 2019 NYS DSRIP Learning Symposium planning informational call
- May 21: Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds: Diabetes Medication Management in the 21st Century
- June 2: New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene free Buprenorphine Waiver Training
- June 5: NowPow training
- June 12: Join us for our June OneCity Health Partner Webinar
- June 30, 2018: Deadline to submit Compliance Attestation; details are on our website
- Coming Soon: Project Participation Opportunity (PPO) for Hospital Community Bridge Partner
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.