Thank you to our partners who attended today’s OneCity Health Partner Webinar: From Projects to Partner Types: An Initial Discussion of Phase III
For our partners who were unable to view the webinar, the slides are available to view here.
Additionally, as discussed during the presentation, for our CBO partners that are completing organizational self-assessments, please view the tutorial slides with helpful tips and tricks here.
Our partners should keep in mind next steps:
- October 11, 2017: Two members of the OneCity Health team will lead a webinar on Collaborative Care for Depression, hosted by America’s Essential Hospitals. Visit our Events Calendar for details on how to register
- Due October 13, 2017: PM002.2, for partners with skilled nursing/nursing home services
- Due October 16, 2017: Four Process Metrics (originally due September 29) – PM004 (HIV), PM014 (IDS), PM019 (Cardiovascular Disease Management) and PM023 (IDS)
- October 16, 2017: The FINAL day to invoice for Phase I metrics (extended due to Partner Portal issues)
- October 18, 2017: Interested in learning more about value-based payments? The NYSDOH is hosting its Value-Based Payment Bootcamp in NYC. Visit our Events Calendar for details on how to register
- Due by October 20, 2017: Workforce Impact Survey (PM15.2) – required of ALL PARTNERS. Submit the Survey to the support desk; attest on the Portal
- October 20, 2017: We are hosting are final “Engaging Immigrant Patients & Clients in Free Legal Services: The Ins and Outs for Staff” event. Visit our Events Calendar for details on how to register
- October 20, 2017: Our fifth and final Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Learning Collaborative will focus on Clinical Quality Improvement and Sustainability. There are two in-person sessions to choose from. Visit our Events Calendar for details on how to register
- Due October 27, 2017: PM026 – for partners participating in our Health Home At-Risk program; deadline extended due to issues on the Partner Portal
- Due October 27, 2017: Seven Patient Engagement Metrics
- Due October 27, 2017: PM003.2 and PM012.2 – recurring metrics for partners participating in our asthma program
- Due October 27, 2017: PM010.2 and PM011.2 – recurring metrics for partners participating in our Care Transitions program
- Due October 31, 2017: PM005.2 – for partners participating in our HIV program
- November 14, 2017: Participate in our next OneCity Health Partner Webinar
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.