All details and resources on the Innovation Fund can be found here. We will post an additional Q&A, based on questions we received during the webinar, early next week.
Our partners should keep in mind next steps:
- Due February 15, 2018: Sign Phase III Comprehensive Schedule B through DocuSign
- Due February 23, 2018: Attest to completion of signing the Phase III Comprehensive Schedule B on the Portal
- Due February 23, 2018: Submit the Compensation and Benefits Survey to BDO and attest to completion on the Portal
- February 23, 2018: Webinar: Technology Solutions & HIPAA Compliance: Getting your CBO ready for VBP”. We are hosting this webinar in collaboration with our partner/vendor Community Service Society of New York (CSS)
- February 26, 2018: Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds: Obesity Practical Management Strategies
- Due March 2, 2018: Innovation Award applications due to OneCity Health
- March 6 and March 8, 2018: Palliative Care Case Conference: Alcoholism and Persistent Pain
- March 13, 2018: Join us for our next OneCity Health Partner Webinar
- March 14, 2018: Join us for our next PAC meeting in Brooklyn! Details to come
- February/March: Keep an eye out for a Project Participation Opportunity (PPO) for the next Strategic Advisory Workgroup
- Throughout February and March: Social service resource directory (NowPow) training webinars
- Throughout February and March: In-person care management trainings (motivational interviewing, care plan documentation, care coordination fundamentals and chronic diseases)
- Throughout February and March: Collaborative Care trainings
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.