Thank you to our partners who attended today’s OneCity Health Partner Webinar: Supporting Integration: Introducing the Mental Health Service Corps and other Resources for Primary Care and Behavioral Health.
Thank you as well to our special guest presenter from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. If our partners have additional questions on the Mental Health Service Corps, Emily’s contact information is included in the slides.
For our partners who were unable to view the webinar, the slides are available to view here.
As discussed during the webinar, our partners should keep in mind upcoming events and next steps:
- April 12: In-Person Collaborative Care Training: Problem Solving Treatment
- April 14: The Importance of Health Care Proxies event at Queens Library, in collaboration with NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst
- Due April 15: Process Metric 1 (Workforce Impact Survey). Remember to submit it to the support desk, AND both upload it and attest to submission on the OneCity Health Partner Portal
- April 16: National Healthcare Decisions Day. We’ve posted a variety of Healthcare Proxy resources to our website
- April 16: Launch of the OneCity Health Learning Management System
- April 16: OneCity Health Learning Management System Introductory Webinar
- April 19: American Lung Association Lung Force Expo
- April 19: OneCity Health Collaborative Care Webinar Training: Treating Substance Use Disorders
- April 19: NowPow training (webinar)
- April 20: OneCity Health Learning Management System Introductory Webinar
- April 23: Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds: Smoking Cessation
- April 24: In-Person Collaborative Care Training: Treating Anxiety within the Collaborative Care Model
- Due April 24: Seven Process Metrics (due date updated from April 30, 2018)
- April 30: In-Person Training: Addressing the Housing Needs of Patients
- Due April 30: 12 Phase III Comprehensive Schedule B Process Metrics
- Due April 30: Deadline to submit an invoice to be reimbursed for eligible PCMH application costs and survey tools (PCMH distinct Schedule B)
- May 1: NowPow training (webinar)
- May 8: Hearing the Voice of the Patient: A Solution-Oriented Approach hosted by NYC Health + Hospitals/Office of Medical & Professional Affairs
- May 8: Join us for our May OneCity Health Partner Webinar
- Anticipated Mid-May: Announcement on the Innovation Fund
- Coming Soon: OneCity Health will be releasing a Project Participation Opportunity (PPO) for our next Strategic Advisory Workgroup. This is a contracted workgroup that offers feedback and advice on project implementation and contracting. This contract will run through March 2020
- June 30, 2018: Deadline to submit Compliance Attestation; details are on our website
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.