Thank you to our partners who attended this week’s OneCity Health Partner Webinar: Understanding Our Performance Outcomes and the Drive to Phase III Contracting.
For our partners who were unable to view the webinar, the slides are available to view here.
Our partners should keep in mind next steps:
- December 13, 2017: Electronic Medical Record (EMR) option demo #1 – NextGen. Details are on our website, in the Events Calendar
- December 14, 2017: Electronic Medical Record (EMR) option demo #2 – Allscripts. Details are on our website, in the Events Calendar
- Due December 15, 2017: For our participating partners, the deadline to complete the CBO organizational self-assessment
- December 18, 2017: Webinar on Accreditation for Collaborative Care, hosted by the Institute for Family Health and CUNY. Webinar will highlight how primary care partners participating in the DSRIP PCBH integration project can qualify for incentive measures through accreditation in advanced models of primary care. Details are on our website, in the Events Calendar
- Due January 8, 2018: Recurring Project 11 metrics – PE003.9, PM031.9 and PM032.9 January 9, 2018: Participate in our next OneCity Health Partner Webinar – our first webinar of Phase III
- Due January 12, 2018: Process Metric PM002.3 (IDS – Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- Due January 12, 2018: Process Metric PM022.2 (Palliative Care – Integrated Palliative Care Outcome Scale [IPOS])
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.