The hundreds of citywide and local organizations and healthcare professionals comprising the OneCity Health Performing Provider System partnership represent a broad range of services across the continuum of care. They include:
- Community-based organizations
- Behavioral health providers
- Certified home health agencies
- Diagnostic and treatment centers
- Long-term home healthcare providers
- Health centers and federally qualified
- Health centers (FQHCs)
- Health Homes
- Other health systems
- Community physicians
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Substance abuse treatment programs
- Support organizations
- Social service agencies
For a preliminary list of OneCity Health partners at the ‘system’ level, please see the List of OneCity Health PPS Partner Systems.
A list of OneCity Health partners with an executed Phase IV Comprehensive Schedule B (CSB) Part One who are eligible to respond to Phase IV Project Participation Opportunities (PPOs) can be found here.
The official NY State list of all OneCity Health partners—including individual practitioners—can be found here on the NYSDOH website.