The recording of the webinar will be embedded here as soon as it is available.
Our partners should keep in mind next steps:
- Tomorrow, June 14, 2017: Attend our next OneCity Health City-Wide Project Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting at the CUNY School of Law in Long Island City. The agenda is now on our website
- Coming Soon: We will email and post to our website an updated Phase II OneCity Health Partner Reporting Manual
- Coming Soon: GSI Resources will be posted to our website in June
- June 20 and June 27, 2017: NYC Health + Hospitals is hosting Immigrant Health Care Rights Events in the Bronx and Brooklyn, respectively. Legal experts will be on site, and attendees can sign up for insurance. Details and flyers to share with patients, consumers and clients are on our Events Calendar
- June 22, 2017: Register for our event: Engaging Immigrant Patients & Clients in Free Legal Services: The Ins and Outs for Staff. Training takes place in the Bronx. Details are on our Events Calendar
- June 30, 2017: Complete metric PM007 (Phase II Partner Network & Gap Assessment Survey). It is now available to complete in the OneCity Health Partner Portal
- July 11, 2017: Attend our next monthly OneCity Health Partner Webinar. The webinar will be held from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Details are on our website Events Calendar
- August 15, 2017: New deadline for both the NPI Survey and Phase III Contracting Survey
Additionally, if partners are interested in speaking with us directly to learn more about quality improvement, share their successes and challenges, and discuss methods that may work for their organization, please reach out to us.
We look forward to continuing to engage with our partners on future webinars.